Sunday, August 1, 2010

To all My Dear and near FrIeNdS

hello my all my dear friends
Wish you all the happiest day you have ever enjoied till date....

I am missing few of my best best best frds as They are alone.... and spending their frdship day...

ther was one time when we useto spent this wonderful day togater bt today we have to just send SMS, email or card & max a call and wish eachother on this wonderful day...

I miss my days my frds everything form which I have learn smiling...
this is for all of you my dear frds...

i kno u will say that aaje b tu emotional thai gayo bt su karu hu evo j chu...
i love to spent time with frds... n today i dont have my best frds around me... bt still i try to feel them around and maintain smile on face....so that they can smile by seein smile on my face....

love you all love you a lot...
missing you like anything...
to all my idiotic friends...

2 comments:

  1. Ankit Desai: i hope the sweetest pearl of life my life is also reading this msg as i have not meintaion abt the pearl here as i cant bt as v have hurt eachother v r nt goin to talk with eachother...bt today i kno tht pearl is missin me on i m missin tht pearl..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it worked... i just wrote and msg my frd and tht sweetpearl gve me a reply and v r frds again.. thnx to got to make me write this...
    bt stil therz one more sweet pearl missing in my life..

    ReplyDelete